Date of last modification: May 3, 2021
Information notice regarding the processing of personal data
Who are we?
crypto.ro SRL is a legal entity of Romanian nationality, with its registered office in Timișoara, Cozia street no. 59, Timiș county, order number in the Trade Register J35/1664/2021, unique tax registration code 44151196 (hereinafter referred to as ” crypto.ro ” or ” crypto.ro SRL “), telephone number 0738431595 and e-mail address mail firstname.lastname@example.org processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as ” GDPR “), as well as other applicable legal provisions in the field of processing personal data.
This information note describes why and how we process the personal data collected from or transmitted by you when using the https://crypto.ro domain (hereinafter referred to as the ” Site “), as well as information regarding the rights you regarding these processings.
crypto.ro acts as the Operator with regard to your personal data (hereinafter referred to as ” Your Data “).
We reserve the right to periodically update and amend this notice to reflect any changes in the way we process Your Data or any changes in legal requirements. In case of any such change, we will display on the Site the modified version of the Information Notice Concerning the Processing of Personal Data. This document is current as of the date that appears at the top of the document.
We will treat Your Data in a manner consistent with the privacy notice under which it was collected, unless we have your consent to treat it differently.
For any questions related to your data and the methods of their processing, you can contact crypto.ro at the following contact details:
crypto.ro SRL , Timișoara, Cozia street no. 59, Timiș County,
Personal data processed and categories of data processed by crypto.ro
According to the GDPR, personal data means any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The main data / categories of data processed by crypto.ro can be, depending on the purposes associated with the processing, one or more of the following:
- your name and surname;
- your contact details (phone number, email address, home address/residence);
- information about the web browser you use, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device;
- information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms sent you to the Site, your Internet provider, and information about how you interact with the Site;
- preferences related to the types of services/products offered by crypto.ro and/or sold through the platform (such as browsing history, time spent on the Site, abandonment rate, etc.), evaluation of products and services;
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data as defined in the GDPR under special categories of personal data. We also do not wish to collect or process data of minors under the age of 18.
Where does your Data come from?
We collect data from you, for example, when:
Subscribe to the newsletter, send us a private message via social networks, send us an email, leave a comment on crypto.ro’s social networks , tag us in posts / pictures on social networks, share our content, etc.
We also collect Your Data when you visit the Site, create your account on the Site and/or place an order or any other interaction you have with the Site.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit the Cookies Policy
– “Log files” track actions that take place on the Site, and collect data, including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, sending / exiting pages, and data / time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties (or public sources), such as:
Technical data from analytics providers (such as Google Analytics), advertising networks (such as 2performant or ProfitShare), search information providers (such as Google Search Console), information providers regarding your interaction with the Platform (such as Hey! Oliver,) .
Contact Data, Financial Data and Transaction Data from technical, payment or delivery service providers.
Identification data and contact data from public sources (such as the Trade Register, ANAF, the Ministry of Finance, the Courts Portal).
Links from third parties
What types of data processing does crypto.ro perform?
crypto.ro processes personal data for the purposes stated in this information note, and for each purpose one or more data processing operations may be used such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, erasing or destroying.
The purposes for which Your Data are processed
crypto.ro processes Your Data for multiple purposes, and the methods of collection, legal basis for processing, use, disclosure, retention periods, etc. they can be different depending on the purpose.
We will only use Your Data for one or more of the purposes described in this notice.
We do not use your data to send you marketing communications unless you explicitly opt-in to such communications. Even in such cases, we assure you that you have an easy-to-use option to unsubscribe (withdraw consent) at any time, either in the communication itself or by contacting us at the following email address: email@example.com
These can be:
-To improve our services;
We always want to give you the best browsing experience on the Site. To do this, we may collect and use certain information about your behavior on the Site.
We base these activities on our legitimate interest in carrying out commercial activities, always taking care that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
To provide you with personalized advertising that we think may be of interest to you.
-To defend our legitimate interests;
There may be situations where we will use or share information to protect our rights and business. These may include:
- measures to protect the Site and users of the crypto.ro platform against cyber attacks:
- measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities;
- various other risk management measures.
– To provide our services for your benefit;
This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
- account creation and administration within the crypto.ro platform;
- publication of informative articles;
- order processing, including their receipt, validation and invoicing;
- resolving cancellations or issues of any nature relating to an order;
- reimbursement of the counter value of the products according to legal provisions;
- providing support services, including providing answers to your questions regarding your orders or the services of crypto.ro or crypto.ro partners. or any other requests to crypto.ro
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between crypto.ro and you. Also, certain processing subsumed for these purposes is required by applicable legislation, including tax and accounting legislation.
– To comply with legal requirements, such as those of a fiscal or archiving nature.
– For the economic-financial-administrative management of crypto.ro.
– To establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
The legal bases on which crypto.ro is based in the processing of Your Data
Data processing is based on at least one of the following conditions of legality of processing:
- the processing may be necessary for the conclusion of the legal relationship / contract with you or for its execution;
- the processing may be necessary to fulfill a legal obligation owed to crypto.ro (e.g. those related to the management of supporting documents from a fiscal point of view);
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by crypto.ro , such as:
– administration of our activity;
– risk management related to our activity;
– managing our relationships with our potential customers, clients and/or partners;
- the processing can be based on your consent for the cases where the GDPR requires obtaining consent or it is not based on another condition of legality.
How long do we keep your Data?
We keep Your Data processed by crypto.ro only as long as necessary for the purpose for which they were collected (including according to the applicable law or regulations), as follows:
- for the duration provided by law in situations where there are applicable normative acts in this regard (eg in the case of mandatory accounting registers);
- for the duration of the contract / legal relationship for the processing of Your Data necessary for its execution;
- until the expiration of the limitation period, regarding cases where crypto.ro would have a legitimate interest in keeping certain of your Data in connection with a potential dispute that could arise between the parties.
- during the management of the relationship with potential customers/customers (for example during the existence of an active account on the Site, in the case of customers who have created an account), for processing for the purpose of sending communications containing information and offers regarding our services, as well as those of partners ours, commercial communications, respectively until you exercise the right of opposition (opt-out) in this regard;
- until the withdrawal of consent for the processing of Your Data based exclusively on consent;
- in any other cases or in the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, our reference period for keeping personal data is at least 5 years from the date of termination of relations / the last contact between crypto.ro and you.
Disclosure of Your Data to Third Parties
We may disclose your data, subject to applicable law, to business partners or other third parties.
For example, we may provide your data to other companies, such as IT or telecommunications service providers, media agencies, advertising agencies, accounting and human resources services, integrated solution providers, legal services and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship . These third parties are selected with particular care so that your data is processed only for the purposes that we indicate.
We may also share your data with other business partners as a result of a joint effort to provide a product or service.
Although unlikely, we may sell the business or part of the business in the future, which will include the transfer of your data.
We may pass on the data to other parties with your consent or according to your instructions.
We will also be able to provide your personal information to the prosecutor’s office, the police, the courts and other competent bodies of the state, based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
We will ensure, within reasonable limits, that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but to the extent that we transfer data to countries outside the EEA, we will in all cases ensure that the transfers are legitimate, based on your consent explicit or other legal basis.
Other people’s access to your personal data
In certain cases, other third parties will also have access to personal data, such as:
Online chat platforms etc.
Litespeed Cache module
This site uses caching to facilitate a faster response time and a better user experience. Caching may store a duplicate copy of each web page that is displayed on this site. All cache files are temporary and are never accessed by third parties, unless necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin provider. Cache files expire according to a schedule set by the site administrator, but can easily be cleared by the administrator before their natural expiration, if necessary.
At this time we do not transfer and do not intend to transfer your personal data or part of it to other companies, organizations or individuals in third countries or to international organizations.
If it will be necessary to transfer your data to any of the above destinations, we will send you a new information note in advance.
The transfer of personal data to a third country can only take place if the country to which the transfer is intended ensures an adequate level of protection.
The transfer of data to a state whose legislation does not provide a level of protection at least equal to that provided by the General Data Protection Regulation is possible only if there are sufficient guarantees regarding the protection of the fundamental rights of the data subjects. These guarantees will be established by us through contracts concluded with the suppliers/service providers to which your personal data will be transferred.
Some of our service providers may be located outside the European Economic Area ( EEA ), so their processing of your personal data will involve a data transfer outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will ensure that there is a similar level of protection.
The consequences of refusing to provide personal data
You choose whether you want to benefit from one of our services, so as a rule you are not obliged to provide your personal information to crypto.ro. However, to the extent that you have chosen to access and use the platform managed by our company or benefit from our services in another context, the provision of personal data is a necessity from the perspective of legal requirements and/or the legal relationship with crypto.ro because this information is necessary for the provision of services, and in the absence of possession by crypto.ro of this data we will not be able to provide some / all of our services.
So, in certain situations, depending on the data you refuse to provide, it is possible that:
- crypto.ro being unable to conclude the legal relationship/contract or to continue the contractual relationship with you;
- crypto.ro to be unable to honor its obligations towards you.
If you believe that the information contained herein is ambiguous or unclear, you can at any time request clarifications in this regard from us at [ ].
Your rights and how to exercise them
crypto.ro is responsible for facilitating the exercise of any of your rights mentioned below.
Any of these rights can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send us a written request to the following address: Timișoara, str. Cozia no. 59, Timiș county.
Right of access
You have the right of access, according to article 15 of the RGPD, respectively to obtain from crypto.ro a confirmation that it is or is not processing personal data concerning you and, if so, the following information: (a) the purposes of the processing; (b) the categories of personal data concerned; (c) recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients from third countries or international organizations; (d) where possible, the period for which the personal data is expected to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to establish this period; (e) the existence of the right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data or the right to oppose the processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (g) if personal data is not collected from the customer, any available information regarding its source; (h) the existence of an automated decision-making process including the creation of profiles, referred to in Article 22 paragraphs (1) and (4) of the GDPR, as well as, at least in the respective cases, pertinent information regarding the logic used and regarding the importance and expected consequences of a such processing for the data subject. If personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization,
At your request, crypto.ro will provide you with a copy of your Data that is the subject of processing.
The right to
rectification of data
You have the right to obtain from crypto.ro the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, according to Article 16 of the RGPD. Taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of Your Data that is incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
When possible or necessary we will make corrections (as appropriate) based on updated information and inform you of this if applicable.
The right to
You have the right to obtain from crypto.ro the deletion of Your Data (according to Article 17 of the RGPD), without undue delay, except in certain cases provided for by the RGPD, if one of the following reasons applies:
to the restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain the restriction of processing in the following cases:
The right to
You have the right to receive Your Data (according to Article 20 of the Regulation) that you have provided to crypto.ro, in a structured, currently used and machine-readable format, and upon transmission to another operator, without obstacles from crypto.ro, in case:
In case of exercising the right to the portability of personal data, they can be transmitted directly from crypto.ro to another operator expressly indicated by you, where this is technically feasible.
The right to object when the processing is carried out
for the purpose of the legitimate interests of crypto.ro SRL
At any time, you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing carried out for the purpose of a public interest or for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by crypto.ro. In this case, crypto.ro will no longer process your Data, unless it demonstrates that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the purpose is to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
The right of opposition
for direct marketing purposes
When the purpose of the processing is direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data for this purpose, including the creation of profiles, insofar as it is related to that direct marketing.
Right of withdrawal
If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. The assumption of withdrawal of consent is not applicable in cases where the basis of processing is not consent.
Right to File a Complaint or Grievance
If you want to complain about aspects regarding the use of your Data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the details of your complaint.
You can also submit / submit your request using the details below:
Timișoara, Cozia str. no. 59, Timiș county
We will investigate and attempt to resolve any request or complaint regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can make a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data.
Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30
Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania